ã€ŒHatsune Miku -Project DIVA- Æ’ã€ is the latest installment in the rhythm game series from SEGA and Crypton Future Media. This time around the new title will be available for the Playstation Vita — on sale August 30th. Alongside a drastically improved interface, “Æ’” offers added refinements for an even better gameplay experience; as well as a variety of new features guaranteed to entice player’s of all skill levels.
*Details released so far:
- New gameplay mechanics: Star note symbols that appear will be accessed by either touching the screen or scratched like a guitar.
- “Technical Zone” requires the player to connect consecutive successful note hits (combos) within a time limit for additional points. May occur at any random point in the song.
- New HUD displays a song progress bar at bottom.
- Each PV now includes 2 different paths.
- “Chance Time” will have a star gauge at bottom left. It is filled by performing combos. Once the gauge reaches its max, the star gauge becomes rainbow colored and a large Star note symbol will appear on screen. Touch it and you will unlock an alternate path for the PV you’re currently playing.
- The game features an Augmented Reality (AR) mode where the player can display a “life-size” Miku or other Vocaloids in the real world — as well as take photos with them. Figure size and poses are customizable.
- There will be a PS3 version coming out in 2013.
*Song list so far:
- 01.) ã€ŒCat Foodã€ by doriko
- 02.) ã€ŒWorld’s End Dancehallã€ by wowaka
- 03.) ã€ŒSecret Policeã€ by BuriruP
- 04.) ã€ŒMelancholicã€ by Junky
- 05.) ã€ŒFreely Tomorrowã€ by Mitchie M
- 06.) ã€ŒFireâ—ŽFlowerã€ by halyosy
- 07.) ã€ŒTime Machineã€ by 1640mP (164x40mP)
- 08.) ã€ŒDYEã€ by AVTechNO
- 09.) ã€ŒOdds & Endsã€ by ryo
- 10.) ã€ŒNostalogicã€ by yuukiss
- 11.) ã€ŒWeekender Girlã€ by kz
- 12.) ã€ŒAshes to Ashesã€ by tennen
*Modules confirmed so far:
*Limited Edition Vita:
*”Chance Time” screens:
*AR mode screens: