Winners: Yuu and Ririchiyo.
Group E2-4 Results:
- 1位 425票 Matsumi Yuu @ Saki: Achiga-hen – Episode of Side-A
- 2位 255票 Aisaka Taiga @ Toradora!: Bentou no Gokui
- 3位 114票 Hirasawa Yui @ K-ON!! Movie
Group F2-4 Results:
- 1位 367票 Shirakiin Ririchiyo @ Inu x Boku SS
- 2位 287票 Chitanda Eru @ Hyouka
- 3位 98票 Miyako @ Hidamari Sketch x SP
Yuu is loved by so many. Today’s result was just a reminder of that. The SS-tier candidate handled her own and eliminated both 2009 finalists Taiga and Yui. Yuu’s total vote count in R1 was 639. Her vote count in R2 was 425; around 170 more votes than Taiga. Sure the KugiRie force would’ve loved the upset, but unfortunately for them the Saki train is here to stay.
The other matchup saw both Ririchiyo and Chitanda in an uphill battle for that glorious spot in round 3. Statistically this was Chitanda’s game for the taking. Well with a 67% winning vote percentage in R1 and the allure of KyoAni, one would call this in her favor. However Ririchiyo was also a Prelim winner herself who wasn’t about to go down without a fight. Today’s result proved that — or perhaps it was tactical voting by the Saki camp — but she earned a total vote count of 367; about 80 more so than Chitanda.
So now Groups G and H finally have their turn to show spectators what they’re made of. I’ll be supporting Nodocchi and Poplar here. Good luck to your favorites.
Next Round | Groups G & H, Day 1 – Second Round Match-up(s):
*my picks: Nodocchi, Poplar
*my prediction: Nodocchi, Poplar
- 10/2~10/5 – Second Round (Group G & H)
- 10/6 – Break
- 10/7~10/8 – Third Round (Group A & B)
- 10/9~10/10 – Third Round (Group C & D)
- 10/11~10/12 – Third Round (Group E & F)
- 10/13~10/14 – Third Round (Group G & H)
- 10/15 – Break
- 10/16~10/23 – Group Finals (A through H)
- 10/24 – Drawing for Quarter-Finals
- 10/25 – Break
- 10/26~10/29 – Quarter-Finals
- 10/30 – Break
- 10/31~11/1 – Semi-Finals
- 11/2 – Break
- 11/3 – Grand Finals
Saimoe ’12 Bracket:
*Click to update
[What is Saimoe?]