Winners: Nodoka and Airi.
Group G2-1 Results:
- 1ä½ã€€277ç¥¨ã€€Haramura Nodoka @ Saki: Achiga-hen â€“ Episode of Side-A
- 2ä½ã€€166ç¥¨ã€€Nanasaki Ai @ Amagami SS+ plus
- 3ä½ã€€108ç¥¨ã€€Touyoko Momoko @ Saki: Achiga-hen â€“ Episode of Side-A
Group H2-1 Results:
- 1ä½ã€€238ç¥¨ã€€Kashii Airi @ Ro-Kyu-Bu!
- 2ä½ã€€221ç¥¨ã€€Taneshima Poplar @ WORKINGâ€™!!
- 3ä½ã€€66ç¥¨ã€€Tsurugi Minko @ Hanasaku Iroha
As expected, Nodocchi readily paraded over her competition, leaving poor Stealth Momo behind and retaining a spot in the main tournament. She finishes her R2 race with a total vote count of 277 — around 111 votes more than Ai.
The other section had more of a tighter race going between Working’s Poplar and RKB’s Airi. However Airi did not misfire and secured her rights to an R3 match — sniping much? She finished with an absolute number of 238 votes — 17 more so than Poplar.
This brings my record for correct R2 predictions so far to 20-6.
Three more days left till we are finished with this second round portion of the tourney. Seeing who has their match today, I’ll be supporting Aria and Kuroyukihime — although Shana will be an extremely tough opponent to overcome. Good luck to your picks.
Next Round | Groups G & H, Day 2 â€“ Second Round Match-up(s):
*my picks: Aria, Kuroyukihime
*my prediction: Aria, Shana
- 10/2~10/5 – Second Round (Group G & H)
- 10/6 – Break
- 10/7~10/8 – Third Round (Group A & B)
- 10/9~10/10 – Third Round (Group C & D)
- 10/11~10/12 – Third Round (Group E & F)
- 10/13~10/14 – Third Round (Group G & H)
- 10/15 – Break
- 10/16~10/23 – Group Finals (A through H)
- 10/24 – Drawing for Quarter-Finals
- 10/25 – Break
- 10/26~10/29 – Quarter-Finals
- 10/30 – Break
- 10/31~11/1 – Semi-Finals
- 11/2 – Break
- 11/3 – Grand Finals
Saimoe ’12 Bracket:
*Click to update
[What is Saimoe?]