Winners: Hitagi and Shana.
Group G2-2 Results:
- 1位 279票 Senjougahara Hitagi @ Nisemonogatari
- 2位 181票 Kanzaki H Aria @ Hidan no Aria
- 3位 114票 Takanashi Hina @ Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!
Group H2-2 Results:
- 1位 288票 Shana @ Shakugan no Shana III – Final
- 2位 224票 Kuroyukihime (Black Lotus) @ Accel World
- 3位 81票 Shinonome Nano @ Nichijou
Looks like Nisemonogatari got their first rep to be an R3 qualifier. Hitagi seemed to have no problem winning on KugiRie combo day. She earned a total vote count of 279; about 98 more so than Aria. Always great to add more variety to the contest.
Over in the “H” region we have veteran Shana showing that her spirit continues to burn brightly in a fiery passion. It was a hard-fought battle between Kuroyukihime and her, but she came through with a vote count of 288; around 64 more so than Hime.
This brings my record for correct R2 predictions so far to 21-7.
For today’s matches, I’ll be supporting Yamada and Rika. Good luck to your favorites.
Next Round | Groups G & H, Day 3 – Second Round Match-up(s):
*my picks: Yamada, Rika
*my prediction: Yamada, Rika
- 10/2~10/5 – Second Round (Group G & H)
- 10/6 – Break
- 10/7~10/8 – Third Round (Group A & B)
- 10/9~10/10 – Third Round (Group C & D)
- 10/11~10/12 – Third Round (Group E & F)
- 10/13~10/14 – Third Round (Group G & H)
- 10/15 – Break
- 10/16~10/23 – Group Finals (A through H)
- 10/24 – Drawing for Quarter-Finals
- 10/25 – Break
- 10/26~10/29 – Quarter-Finals
- 10/30 – Break
- 10/31~11/1 – Semi-Finals
- 11/2 – Break
- 11/3 – Grand Finals
Saimoe ’12 Bracket:
*Click to update
[What is Saimoe?]