Winners: Tsukihi and Mio
Group G2-3 Results:
- 1位 199票 Araragi Tsukihi @ Nisemonogatari
- 2位 138票 Yamada Aoi @ WORKING’!!
- 3位 98票 Otonashi Kotori @ The iDOLM@STER
- 4位 54票 Sanka Rea @ Sankarea
Group H2-3 Results:
- 1位 211票 Akiyama Mio @ K-ON!! Movie
- 2位 158票 Takanashi Nazuna @ WORKING’!!
- 3位 106票 Furude Rika @ Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira
Results of yesterday’s 4-way assault are in. After a mighty convincing win from series ally Hitagi the day before, Tsukihi manages to ride out the storm and schedule her own match for R3. She came away with a total vote count of 199; roughly 61 more votes than her closest opponent Yamada.
On the “H” side we have K-ON’s Mio carry her campaign to the next battle with ease. Amusing how today she is the series’ sole representative, considering what had happened in 2009 — eliminated in R1. She stood her ground with a vote count of 211; about 53 votes more than Nazuna.
The final matches of Round 2 are now coming to a close. One of my top picks Ika is up next. However she will have to contend with both Ako and Maelstrom. Perhaps having two Kanemoto Hisako character roles will help complicate things enough for Ika to win. There’s also Group H to look forward to. You know the group with zero Saki reps. Meat needs to win tomorrow. Good luck to your picks.
Next Round | Groups G & H, Day 4 – Second Round Match-up(s):
*my picks: Ika, Sena
*my prediction: Ako, Sena
- 10/2~10/5 – Second Round (Group G & H)
- 10/6 – Break
- 10/7~10/8 – Third Round (Group A & B)
- 10/9~10/10 – Third Round (Group C & D)
- 10/11~10/12 – Third Round (Group E & F)
- 10/13~10/14 – Third Round (Group G & H)
- 10/15 – Break
- 10/16~10/23 – Group Finals (A through H)
- 10/24 – Drawing for Quarter-Finals
- 10/25 – Break
- 10/26~10/29 – Quarter-Finals
- 10/30 – Break
- 10/31~11/1 – Semi-Finals
- 11/2 – Break
- 11/3 – Grand Finals
Saimoe ’12 Bracket:
*Click to update
[What is Saimoe?]