Winners: Yayoi and Hinata.
Group C3-2 Results:
- 1ä½ã€€267ç¥¨ã€€Kise Yayoi (Cure Peace) @ Smile Pretty Cure!
- 2ä½ã€€171ç¥¨ã€€Astarotte Ygvar (Lotte) @ Astarotte no Omocha! EX
Group D3-1 Results:
- 1ä½ã€€246ç¥¨ã€€Hakamada Hinata @ Ro-Kyu-Bu!
- 2ä½ã€€199ç¥¨ã€€Kisaragi Chihaya @ The iDOLM@STER
A Precure in the Top 16 of Saimoe?! — its been so long! Yayoi has denied the Astarotte camp any further progress in this year’s tournament. Lotte came in highly favored to win this too. But even with all the experience and power carried by the Kugimiya mojo, Cure Peace shuts her offense down and wins it with a total vote count of 267; around 96 more votes than today’s challenger. Yayoi’s next step is to take on Saki’s Hisa in the Block C finals — oh I am so loving her chances here!
In Group D3-1, the dark horse RKB sends one of two survivors left to the next round. You know what that means. Idolmaster is officially out of the contest — sad day. These girls really were the surprise of the year. Who would’ve thought so many of their reps would make it this far. But anyway, our focus should be on today’s winner Hinata as she earned herself a vote count of 246; roughly 47 more votes than Chihaya. The tiny athlete will have to face off against veteran Louise in the Block D finals — ãŠãƒ¼ï¼
For today’s matches, I’ll be supporting both Sanya and Kuro. Predicting these same two will win as well. Good luck.
Next Round | Groups E & F, Day 1 â€“ Third Round Match-up(s):
*my picks: Sanya, Kuro
*my prediction: Sanya, Kuro
- 10/11~10/12 – Third Round (Group E & F)
- 10/13~10/14 – Third Round (Group G & H)
- 10/15 – Break
- 10/16~10/23 – Group Finals (A through H)
- 10/24 – Drawing for Quarter-Finals
- 10/25 – Break
- 10/26~10/29 – Quarter-Finals
- 10/30 – Break
- 10/31~11/1 – Semi-Finals
- 11/2 – Break
- 11/3 – Grand Finals
Saimoe ’12 Bracket:
*Click to update
[What is Saimoe?]