Winners: Sanya and Kuro
Group E3-1 Results:
- 1位 285票 Sanya V. Litvyak @ Strike Witches Movie
- 2位 219票 Uryuu Sakuno @ Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers
Group F3-2 Results:
- 1位 361票 Matsumi Kuro @ Saki: Achiga-hen – Episode of Side-A
- 2位 232票 Shirakiin Ririchiyo @ Inu x Boku SS
The results of yesterday’s matches were fairly straightforward as the most favorable rep won in their respective group. Sanya had performed splendidly in the last two rounds; so it was already an uphill battle for Uryuu. The winner Sanya finished with a total vote count of 285; around 66 votes more so than her adversary. She moves on to the Block “E” finals.
As we know, the Matsumi sisters are the biggest threat in this contest. For the impressive S-tier Dragon Lord, she would have to clash with yet another Prelim group winner — one was Nyaruko earlier. Unfortunately for Ririchiyo, it was like chasing rainbows yesterday. As it stands, Kuro came out the victor and managed to rank in an absolute number of 361 votes; about 129 more votes than her challenger. Kuro has reserved her spot in the Block “F” finals.
This brings my record for correct R3 predictions so far to 6-4.
So who will be facing off against our two new block finalist. Charlotte, Yuu, Yui, and Kirame will all have that opportunity today. I’m picking and predicting a win for both Yuu and Subara here. Good luck to your favorites.
Next Round | Groups E & F, Day 2 – Third Round Match-up(s):
*my picks: Yuu, Subara
*my prediction: Yuu, Subara
- 10/11~10/12 – Third Round (Group E & F)
- 10/13~10/14 – Third Round (Group G & H)
- 10/15 – Break
- 10/16~10/23 – Group Finals (A through H)
- 10/24 – Drawing for Quarter-Finals
- 10/25 – Break
- 10/26~10/29 – Quarter-Finals
- 10/30 – Break
- 10/31~11/1 – Semi-Finals
- 11/2 – Break
- 11/3 – Grand Finals
Saimoe ’12 Bracket:
*Click to update
[What is Saimoe?]