At this weekend’s “Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon 20th Anniversary Project Special Stage” event, it was revealed that a new voice cast — excluding Usagi’s original VA Mitsuishi Kotono — will be taking part in the upcoming 「Sailor Moon Crystal」 anime series. Character designs of the Inner Senshi were also displayed for the first time. You can view them after the cut.
Sailor Moon Crystal is slated to begin on July 5th at 19:00 JST on Niconico Douga — subtitles available in 10 different languages. It will consist of 26 episodes. New episodes will broadcast on a bi-weekly schedule — every first and third Saturday of the month.
- Sailor Moon / Usagi Tsukino – (CV: Mitsuishi Kotono) *original VA for Usagi
- Sailor Mercury / Ami Mizuno – (CV: Hisako Kanemoto) *Smile Precure’s Cure Peace; Ika-musume
- Sailor Mars / Rei Hino – (CV: Rina Satou) *Railgun’s Mikoto
- Sailor Jupiter / Makoto Kino – (CV: Ami Koshimizu) *Kill la Kill’s Ryuuko; Suite Precure’s Cure Melody
- Sailor Venus / Minako Aino – (CV: Shizuka Ito) *Hayate no Gotoku’s Hinagiku
- Director: Munehisa Sakai (One Piece, Precure)
- Producer: Atsutoshi Umezawa (Precure)
- Series Composition: Yuuji Kobayashi (Precure, Saint Seiya Omega)
- Character Designer: Yukie Sako
- Art Director: Takashi Kurahashi, Yumi Hosaka
- Music: Yasuharu Takanashi (Precure)
- OP/ED Performance: Momoiro Clover Z
- Animation Production: Toei Animation
*20th Anniversary Stage Event: (turn on CC for English subs)